My father-in-law is an awesome fly tier (and fisherman), and sent me a couple of prototype flies he’s trying. They look great! He also sent me the other snowshoe rabbit foot so I can poorly tie my own. I took a quick pic and you can see it on my Twitter feed on the left. I’ll try them soon and let you know how they work.
February 1, 2011
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 1st, 2011 at 1:43 am and tagged with Flies and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Killer flies!”
Outdoor Blogger Network
- Some of the biggest brook trout I’ve ever… instagram.com/p/BkBy2KYnPry/… 1 month ago
- Had a pond all to myself Monday. Nice and peaceful instagram.com/p/BjaqPaWHK51/… 1 month ago
- U gotta practice instagram.com/p/BjQiiy3nIAT/… 1 month ago
- Nice day fishing in the rain. Caught the slam in… instagram.com/p/BjA2yNanaFW/… 1 month ago
- Nice night for a fire @ Saratoga, New York instagram.com/p/Bh2aPL4HFSs/ 2 months ago
- Rigging up my grandfather’s Hardy fly reel. Cleaned up and new line to salmon fish instagram.com/p/BhxntgfnQ3P/ 2 months ago
- My little helper with the reel grease putting all the reels together! #flyfishing @Hardy_Fishing #atlanticsalmon https://t.co/v7dm0wG5MB 4 months ago