My father-in-law is an awesome fly tier (and fisherman), and sent me a couple of prototype flies he’s trying. They look great! He also sent me the other snowshoe rabbit foot so I can poorly tie my own. I took a quick pic and you can see it on my Twitter feed on the left. I’ll try them soon and let you know how they work.
February 1, 2011
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 1st, 2011 at 1:43 am and tagged with Flies and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Killer flies!”
Outdoor Blogger Network
- Nice day on the W Branch Ausable in NY. Pretty browns! Pics later #pureADK #i💜ny http://t.co/h7RHLFtjmd 2 years ago
- One more from today on W Branch Ausable #PureADK #flyfishing http://t.co/ed1462SKKv 2 years ago
- Caught some nice browns like this one today on W Branch Ausable in NY. Good Sept so far #pureADK http://t.co/OD7C9ydGLV 2 years ago
- Nice day on the W Branch Ausable in NY. Pretty browns! Pics later #pureADK #i💜ny http://t.co/iqrSF3OYXk 2 years ago
- My first bass in the Adirondacks. Lots of fun. #pureADK http://t.co/N84UHQ41y7 2 years ago
- Fun paddling the yak in a secluded pond. Lots of crappie and bass! #pureADK http://t.co/QYwHrQ5SE7 2 years ago
- Caught a bunch of these guys last weekend paddling a local pond. still fun #pureADK http://t.co/82H8IZsI2r 2 years ago