My father-in-law is an awesome fly tier (and fisherman), and sent me a couple of prototype flies he’s trying. They look great! He also sent me the other snowshoe rabbit foot so I can poorly tie my own. I took a quick pic and you can see it on my Twitter feed on the left. I’ll try them soon and let you know how they work.
February 1, 2011
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 1st, 2011 at 1:43 am and tagged with Flies and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Killer flies!”
Outdoor Blogger Network
- @MGolicJR57 good luck today but please send those horns back to hell where they can from. 2 weeks ago
- @Espngreeny thank you!!! Let the kid play! UNC has fake classes but god forbid a kid goes to class. Idiotic @NCAA 1 month ago
- Another year, another banana. Happy Halloween y'all! @ Saratoga, New York instagram.com/p/Ba7lsOvALeS/ 1 month ago
- Last stop always when I'm back in NC bojangles1977 #cajunfilletbiscuit @ Charlotte Douglas… instagram.com/p/Ba2ckwOAian/ 1 month ago
- @NC_GRIZ Damn!! I will next time. I needed a brook for the slam 1 month ago
- @NC_GRIZ We're done today after the monsoon! 1 month ago
- When all your gear is soaked it's time for beers instagram.com/p/Baz4MhogbGB/ 1 month ago