My father-in-law is an awesome fly tier (and fisherman), and sent me a couple of prototype flies he’s trying. They look great! He also sent me the other snowshoe rabbit foot so I can poorly tie my own. I took a quick pic and you can see it on my Twitter feed on the left. I’ll try them soon and let you know how they work.
February 1, 2011
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 1st, 2011 at 1:43 am and tagged with Flies and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Killer flies!”
Outdoor Blogger Network
- My little helper with the reel grease putting all the reels together! #flyfishing @Hardy_Fishing #atlanticsalmon https://t.co/v7dm0wG5MB 4 weeks ago
- Decided to clean and fix a few at once. The Hardy will be greased up and ready today. Thanks for all the advice! https://t.co/yycywxQoeK 1 month ago
- @funcfish @Hardy_Fishing My only worry is the drag but I think y’all are right. More worried about that than the lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- @Bluewater_creek @Hardy_Fishing Hey @fbrglssmnfsto ! Any thoughts on refurbing this Hardy St John? 1 month ago
- @Bluewater_creek @Hardy_Fishing Thanks! I will! 1 month ago
- My grandfather gave me his old @Hardy_Fishing the St John. Anyone know where I can get refurbed ?? https://t.co/4mD1mK08Ez 1 month ago
- @TPLINK Terrible products. I bought a lightbulb and two smart plugs. Nothing works. Always needs resetting. DO NOT BUY!! 2 months ago